Friday, November 13, 2009

CAS40 Hello

Hello! This week Clean & Simple Challenge is a color challenge: To use white with one other color. I chose to work with purple to have another try at the Moxie Fab World Plum Challenge.
Anyways, hope you have a great day and a fun weekend. Thanks for stopping by!
Maile
Hello: (All PTI unless noted)
  • Stamps: Beyond Basic Border
  • Ink: SU Perfect Plum
  • Cardstock: White & SU Perfect Plum
  • Accessories: Plum Pudding Satin Ribbon, Purple Hero Arts Rhinestones, Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch, Swiss Dots Embossing Folder, Corner Rounder

16 comments:

  1. This is simply AMAZING Maile!!!! I LOVEEEEEEE the purple/plum color!!! You're butterflies are so perfect and beautiful with their little rhinestones on them!! I just love everything about this card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is perfection...sure to be a Moxie Fab pick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Maile!!! Thank you for stopping by my blog! Your cards are always BEAUTIFUL!!!! Love this one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, that bow makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. you are working wonders with that plum. Beautiful Job

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow girl, you're on a roll here! hehe. Luv the card, such a neat design and the butterflies are awesome in plum :D Question: where did you get your Swiss Dot embossing folder? I need one, hehe.

    Hugs
    Clouds :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. He really is beautiful Maile

    xx Anita

    ReplyDelete
  8. what an awesome layout!! I'm totally putting that one into my inspiration file!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely Lovely. The Plum and White look stunning together and I love all those butterflies and the pretty bow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty! I just love your work, it is always so inspiring to me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is simply beautiful! I love the swiss dots embossing and the sweet butterflies! Great job with the Plum Crazy challenge!

    ~Lea

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Maile! Thanks again for entering the Plum Crazy! challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is absolutely gorgeous! I love it so much!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS