Thursday, September 27, 2012

Studio Calico - October Roller Rink Kit Sneaks

Just quickly dropping in today... to share my Studio Calico sneak peeks with you!  I've been having so much fun creating with the October Roller Rink card kit and add-ons and I can't wait to share my entire projects with you!  I've featured a few peeks of my projects via Instagram already (username MKBelles) and here are the rest... 
Reveal is tomorrow, Thursday, Sept. 27th for subscribers at 12:00 noon and then tomorrow night at midnight for everyone! Don't miss it!  Studio Calico has upped the Kit and Add-on numbers for this month...  so there will be plenty to go around.  So be sure to order!

Have a super day!

Maile

5 comments:

  1. Those are very intriguing. Love those little embellie dots. (except that they are probably not very mail friendly...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look really cool!!! Can't wait to see more of your beautiful creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, what are those yummy glossy things? They look fabulous! Need some in my life! TFS! Katy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. How exciting! I cannot wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS