Saturday, November 16, 2013

Studio Calico November Kit Release

Hi there! This months Studio Calico kits and stamp sets are great! And so... I've got a lot to share with you. Today I bring you my cards from the Cuppa kit release.  I've put to use the Card Kit as well as the Gingerbread and Cinnamon Spice add-ons

Let me share...
This pattern paper is soooooo cool! 
I had fun playing with the direction of its pattern and used it to draw all of the attention to the sentiment stamped on the card.  All supplies used are from the Cuppa Card Kit.
Used this beautiful sentiment to create a sweet baby girl card. 
The falling star pattern paper was a perfect fit for the theme and the gold bow made the ideal embellishment.  All supplies from the Cuppa Card Kit.
Hand stamped arrows draw attention to this heartfelt message. 
This cool card features a trendy color combo and chevron washi tape. I just love this narrow tape! A wooden button tied with gray embroidery floss makes the perfect finishing touch.  All supplies are from the Cuppa Card Kit.
This simple holiday card design is perfect for whipping up a set of Christmas cards in a jiffy. 
Plus, its low/flat profile makes it ideal for mailing.  All supplies are from the Cuppa Card Kit, Gingerbread and Cinnamon Spice add-ons.

There you have it! Thanks for stopping by and have a super day!

Maile

4 comments:

  1. Love what you created - my kit is still in the box... I definitely need to open it up after seeing your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all, obvs. That last one is killer, especially the way the "y" goes off the card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. That first one is stunning. love it.

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS