Friday, December 13, 2013

Introducing Happy Hearts

Hello and welcome to the fourth day of the Papertrey Ink December countdown and the first Design Team group post! 

Today's group post is all about showcasing the new Happy Hearts stamp set and coordinating Cover Plate: Hearts die.  It doesn't take much to make my heart go a flutter, when it comes to stamping.  I'm quite pleased with today's featured products and could not be happier to play with them!  This is the coolest cover plate as of yet, it's simple and features an unexpected space perfect for a sentiment. 

Check out what I've cooked up for you today...
Instead of the expected portrait use of the Cover Plate: Hearts die, I opted to use a portion of it on a landscape layout.  I love the look of layering white on white.
To keep things simple, yet interesting, I embellished the heart openings with a pretty assortment of pearls.  By attaching the cover plate die cut like so I did need to trim off the bottom and top edges.

I love to make love cards!  And this one makes me happy (well, the one above does too).  I stamped a white cardstock panel with an assortment of solid and pattern hearts in a color combo of soft stone, sweet blush and pure poppy.  Soft and pretty.
I wrapped the stamped panel with pure poppy baker's twine and tied the ends into a big bow.  Then finished the card off with a sentiment banner (made using the new It's a Banner Day die).

Well, that concludes my look at the Happy Hearts stamp set and coordinating Cover Plate: Hearts dieJust remember... this collection will be available for purchase through Papertrey Ink, beginning December 15th

Now, be sure to see what the rest of the Papertrey Ink design team has in store for you today...
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Maile

11 comments:

  1. LOVE what you did with the pearl gems on the cover plate card...so very pretty. Actually love both cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards. Love this release so far.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the pearls and the colours you used in the first card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely exquisite! OMG, I am just IN LOVE with your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Maile, these are so pretty! Love the pearls and the way you used the coverplate on the first card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you use the cover plate on your card. The pearls on the card are a wonderful addition. The cards are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome cards. My favorite is the white on white with the pears ... just perfect!
    Anita J

    ReplyDelete
  8. These Happy Hearts have stole my Heart....I have just loved every post with them featured. Love your unique designs here. So very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow- love all your cards. Thanks for sharing your creativity with us.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Quick question: which set does your sentiment come from: Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room? Thank you

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS