Thursday, January 1, 2015

Love Lives Here Revisited

First things first... Happy New Year!!!

Thanks for joining me today for the January Papertrey Ink Senior DT Challenge. This time around we are bringing back Love Lives Here
This oldie is definitely a good one!  I loved bring out this beloved set and using it in a new way.
Using the heart circular image, I stamped a sort of ombre randomly placed pattern using these ink colors... pure poppy, melon berry and harvest gold.
I drew attention to the negative hearts with a the addition of die cut white hearts popped up with dimensional adhesive. It's a simple way to take this card up a notch. 

Well, that's it from me today. Hope you enjoy this month feature! Now be sure to visit the other Papertrey Ink senior design team girls for more Love Lives Here goodness...
Thanks for stopping by today!

Maile



Happy Valentine's Day Card
Stamps: Love Lives Here and Keep It Simple: Valentine
Ink: Pure Poppy, Melon Berry, Harvest Gold and True Black
Cardstock: White
Other: Love Lives Here Die Collection

5 comments:

  1. Oh Maile I just love how you used these adorable circles by popping up some hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is so gorgeous. I love your card. Happy New Year to you, Maile.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, Maile. You are so good at balancing your projects. I think you make it look too easy. The added dimension of the popped hearts is perfect. Happy new year to you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cheerful Valentine! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

 
BLOG DESIGN BY: SHERBET BLOSSOM DESIGNS